Apr 4, 2007

reconsidering my thoughts on fairtrade...

I hate everything about it.

I have been trying to write a paper for three days. It is not going... well. Yesterday, I spent approximately three hours writing the bibliography. Problem... when I get sources off of the internet, whether they be journal articles or from the general web site, I print them out and and am not overly concerned that all of the citing information is included in the print out. When I sit down with my stack of source material and begin my works cited page, I am then quite frustrated that I am typically missing one little bit of information for almost every source. So, I have to go back into the net and try and retrace my steps to find that item I am looking for. In all cases, I eventually found what I needed, but it was only after I kicked myself for not making sure it was there the first time around. You probably think that this is rediculous, and I can't say that I don't blame you, but I am quite frustrated and feeling the need to talk about it. Life was so much easier when we used real books to do research.

Drew (my nephew) is afraid of grass. Not really the cry when he touches it type, but he makes the most bizaare, irritated/angry face when his feet touch it. (This is very funny if you ask me, but he doesn't seem to be quite so amused.) So, yesterday, I was holding him and decided we were going to go for a walk in the grass. I dangled him over the strange green stuff until he got tired of holding his legs up and after some getting used to, we took a nice walk. Later on, Tara (his mom) tried to take him for a walk in the grass and he got very upset with her. See, I am his favorite.

My dad had a business meeing on the porch yesterday afternoon. It was quite the site to come home to. Apparently, it was the lawyer's idea.

3 comments:

Class of 2000 officers said...

how old is drew?

that can make or break this story.

crankin said...

11 months on the 20th. did i make it or break it?

Class of 2000 officers said...

i wanted him to be 17.