Apr 27, 2007

I am not sure how I will find you in your respective cities without at least an address. Do you want me to be there or not? Help me out kids, get those emails moving.

I fixed my shower last night at approximately 10pm. Then I drank some bad beer and went to bed. This morning, I am painting, so I have not yet ascertained if I did actually fix my shower, or if I just finagled all the wrong gizmos in the hopes that I was doing the right thing.

Last night in world politics, we talked about free trade vs. fair trade. She gave a brief overview and than we had discussion. When the questions started flying about fair trade, she ran out of answers. I, however, had all of the answers those kids were looking for. It made me feel swell. It is always nice when the information gleaned from a college research paper ends up being used somewhere beside in said paper. I think I am a better person for it.

I am drinking coffee from Nicaragua. It is really bizarre, and as I drink more of it, I am thinking bizarre in a not good way.

How do you make your dad listen to you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot about that. Call me. I promise I'll answer. Last time, I was on the phone with the IRS.