Apr 14, 2007

hydrating.

My home improvement to do list is shrinking. I finished painting the kitchen ceiling today. Tomorrow, Erin Molnar and I are cleaning the bathroom, hallway, living room, and upstairs. After the cleaning, only touch-up paint and fill wood holes will remain on my list. I am moving in on Friday. I am shockingly unexcited about this news. Frankly, I would like to burn the house down. I know that this feeling will pass, but I hate it for eating up so much of me.

Let this quote forever live in infamy, "It would be like nixing the lobster and chugging the big bowl of butter." Although I really do love the lobster, in this case, I am all about chugging the big bowl of butter.

I can't get all of the white paint off of my hands. My pants have all turned cranky and I don't know what to do.

For J-Doe: Not to support G.W. or improve his image, but it should be noted that it was not only in his administration that UN dues went unpaid. As far as I know, the US' dues to the UN haven't been paid (except during the Clinton Administration) since Jimmy Carter became president.

5 comments:

Sweet T said...

This lobster and butter business is confusing... Have you resorted to writing in code? Cranky!....Cranky? Hands can't be cranky!!

crankin said...

my pants were cranky and i couldnt get the white paint off of my hands. and the lobster and butter code was lyndsey, not me.

Unknown said...

Are we still on for the Over the Rhine?

Class of 2000 officers said...

somebody is obviously not going back and reading all the fresh comments on old posts at theteet.

Class of 2000 officers said...

also, look at this little foursome we have here.

earth, wind, fire. or something.