Apr 25, 2007

I'm sorry.

Mae got a new car! It is a new new car. I was thinking about it this morning, and I think that having the ability to buy a new car might make her a big girl. I am sad. You are all growing up without me. Thanks, for the call. Sorry, I was so groggy.

For some bizarre reason, the hot water in my shower is not so hot. In fact, it is quite cold until about the last 2 minutes when it becomes luke (sp?) warm. Coldish showers in the morning doesn't make for a happy Colleen. If it weren't for those last 2 minutes, I think that I might cry. The shower still leaks (even after the fix). Lyndsey, what was that you said about my dad?

I got a refrigerator! It is in a big box in my basement. Pretty cool. It will be nice to expand my diet to things besides bagels and coffee. I shared a six pack of Newcastle with a friend last night and it made me think of you. It was quite nostalgic. If I had been in a more appropriate place it would have been just like old times.

Remember that time that I ate the salt and then threw up? Priceless.

2 comments:

Class of 2000 officers said...

newcastle and your dad are cool.

the salt was a bad idea.

College Research Paper said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.