Apr 17, 2007

I think that we should reform our commenting practices. It is very difficult for me when you read something on one blog and then go and comment on another blog. My brain freaks out a little bit and than I have to painstakingly go back and try to figure out what you are talking about. This is hard for me. Example: Lyndsey comments on my blog. When it is time for me to respond to her comment, I do it as another comment on the same blog. It seems that some prefer to read a comment and than go and comment on the commenter's blog. This is where I get confused. Please, make it better. My brain is very tired.

In regard to the Over the Rhine... the plan is to come to the 'Nati on Saturday the 28th (2:30-3ish if all works well). As far as I am concerned, we can go to see OTR or not. I am seeing them the next weekend in Akron anyhow, so I am fine with whatever. However, if you (Mae) want to see them, I am game. Lyndsey, apparently, would rather drink butter.

I have to go to school.

No comments: