Apr 30, 2007

lame.

So, I have the knee problem, and the driving without cruise control tends to make me want to curl up in a ball and die. Further, extended periods of certain activities, like moving, also make me rather miserable. Yesterday, I did both. I drove home from Cincinnati and then I helped Erin move. By 9pm, I felt like I had been run over and someone had pulled my shoulders out of the sockets. My physical state post activity/driving was far worse than usual. I think that I am either feeling my aging in an extreme way, or I am horrendously out of shape. I don't really know what to do, but it makes me want to cry. It might be time to make one of those life changes.

Thanks, for the good time. Sorry, that I made you wake up before you wanted to. You are a fantastic host.

There is a couch in my lawn... what does that mean?

1 comment:

Class of 2000 officers said...

i can't believe the ball-curling pain trumped the rest of the weekend activities.

but i'm sorry about your hurting.

you should try to avoid climbing private castles.