Apr 18, 2007

Bangs, next saturday, at noon?

It is amazing how much better a movie can seem when educated about the real events that the movie was based on. Case in point: Black Hawk Down.

I am moving. Either today or tomorrow, I haven't decided. I guess that Friday is a possibility as well. What will I do with all of that space and all of my belongings in one location.

I haven't lived with all of my stuff since before I went back to OU junior year. That is pre-appendix cancer... approximately winter of '03/'04. I am not sure how I will handle it. When I am all settled in, will you come to visit me? It will make me feel nice.

Yesterday, and the day before I saw a cement I-Beam driving down I77. My best guess is that this will eventually be part of a bridge, although I am thrown off by the fact that it is cement rather than steel. I thought the house was big... that was nothin.' This thing was just short of three semi lengths. It was pulled by a cab and front trailer and than a second trailer approximately 100yards back. It was outstanding. I wish that you could have been there to see it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to come to see your new house.

Lyndsey H.

Sweet T said...

I am trying to plan when to come... do you want to be part of that decision process?

Class of 2000 officers said...

i'll be running 3-6 six miles that saturday morning in Upper Arlington, so we can pick a spot to meet in the greater columbus metropolitan area.

i'm thinking winking lizard. we could get some brews.

Sweet T said...

... and then drive to Cinncinatti... Colleen, I think that Lyndsey is an alcoholic. Should we plan an intervention? :) Ahh yes a more acceptable serious issue to joke about!

crankin said...

brews after running also seems like a bad idea. although, if you insist, i suppose that i am okay with that.