Apr 22, 2007

I pinched a nerve.

Or I might have pleurisy.

I got a big couch and a little couch. That is two couches, which is a big step up from my one chair when Talya and I lived in the square. They are both really ugly, and they really don't match the paint colors but they are real comfy. The love seat used to be my grandma's (I am pretty sure it is as old as I am), and the big couch was my aunt's (which is almost as old as I am). They both have a lovely floral pattern of sorts. Very much my style.

My stove is in the living room and the refrigerator is still at Lowe's. I cut a hole in the wall yesterday. The shower was leaking. Apparently, the plumber (my dad) forgot to tighten the pipes before we put up the drywall. We are putting up a little door over the hole to allow for further access to the shower plumbing. It is an old wooden fuse box door from Ewing Hall. The word on the street is that Ewing Hall used to sit on College Green between Chubb and Alden. It was the amphitheatre behind Scripps before there was an amphitheatre. My dad stole it when they were tearing the building down. Very cool. (The door, not my dad).

The kitchen floor is amazing, and the counter space makes me giddy.

2 comments:

Sweet T said...

I can't wait to see!

Class of 2000 officers said...

i would argue that your dad is very cool.