Oct 31, 2004

my life.

what a stress my life has become. i must apologize to all of you who have been looking for new blogging entries. i have been quite busy. now that my life should be slowing down, i am going back to work. yes, i am going back to the factory. the whole starbucks plan hasnt quite flowed as i had planned, but i am not counting it out completely. i just need to go back to work in the meantime. a girl like me can only last so long with no income. tomorrow morning at 6 am, i will once again be back to filling my steel toed boots and the lovely roll that i play at alcon tool company. yay for me!

i did it. i am totally moved out... or moved in, pending on how you want to look at it. i am now officially a happy resident of Highland Square. oh what a pleasant life it is. i have spent hundreds of dollars... investing in ones own apartment is far more expensive than i had thought. really, i wish that someone had warned me... at least given me a heads up or something. despite that, it is pure bliss. i am not fully settled. there is a butt load of stuff that still needs done, and bought, sarah still hasnt moved in, but i am happy. i think my mom is going to have a nervous breakdown though... sheesh... you would think that i have never lived away from home or something.

to those of you that i have neglected in the past several crazy weeks of my life. i am sorry. give it another month and i will be right back into the swing of things. until than, dont expect much from me. and for those of you avid blog readers, bear with me. i no longer have a computer, so the blogs are not going to be quite so frequent. i am sure that you can find something better to do anyhow.

No comments: