Oct 22, 2004

random musings

i dont understand the phases that my life goes through. there will be a spell that is pretty uneventful, my life is what one would call "normal" not too exciting and not too boring. then, suddenly, my life spirals into great commotion and turmoil. now this turmoil is not always the bad kind, but everything just happens all at once. example... why is every concert that i could possibly want to go to in november? i wish that all my favorite artists would coordinate ohio visits with each other, so that i dont have to spend all the money at once and attempt to squeeze them all into my busy schedule. dont they know that their world is supposed to revolve around me?

well friends, i am going with poor and happy. yesterday, i took the first step in my attempts to get my job at Starbucks back. keep your fingers crossed... i should have a final answer in the next week. if the whole Starbucks plan doesnt work, than i am considering applying at a little coffee shop in Highland Square (my new apartment is here too) called Angel Falls. and if that option doesnt work, than i will probably try to get a job at some other Starbucks besides the great Starbucks Fairlawn (my old store).

i am not really sure what happened, but i get the little room now. if you remember, last week i blog-ed about the giant room that i would be occupying in my new apartment and my inability to fill it with stuff. well, since i have no stuff and my space saving loft bed, i made a command decision and gave sarah the big room because she has a giant bed and tons of stuff. i suppose that i am pretty okay with this new room, but the carpet is terrible. oh well, i will survive.

y'all have a fabulous weekend. hopefully, i will make it out of steaming off wall paper, cleaning, taping off, and painting, all in one piece. welcome to the madness that will be my life for the next week. oh what fun!

No comments: