Oct 14, 2004

johnson is always causing problems

it has come to my attention that lyndsey johnson (aka lyndsey teter) has the same blog template as was previously seen here on my site. it is for this reason that i have selected a new template. as exciting as this new one is, i am just not satisfied. the old one seemed to represent me so well. so yet again, johnson is causing problems and forcing me to rearrange my life, and i have to say, i dont so much appreciate it. i thought that issues such as these were supposed to go away when people live in different cities? oh well, i guess that i will just have to get over it.

1 comment:

Class of 2000 officers said...

Such slander!! You're lucky i have to go poo really really bad right now or else i'd rip you a new one. i'm about to go rip a new one right now. he he. oh man, this is getting really gross.