Oct 10, 2004

i dont know how this happened

i really don't know how i get myself into these places. from the beginning i have said that the whole idea of "blog" is strange. why do people find it so necessary to post their lives on the internet? sadly, i have changed my opinion on the issue. there is something nice about being able to check up on my friends in far and distant places. reading their thoughts and musings is like connecting with a little piece of who they are... all those things that are missed so much.

so i give tribute to mae klingler for assuring me that my desire to start my own blog is really okay. i hope that you will find great joy and humor in what i share in the future and that you are not left sorely disappointed.
and if you hate it, blame the girl in the picture directly above.

No comments: