Dec 1, 2004

a warning...

apparently, i look different. i am not sure exactly what i look different than. i just look different. i encountered a certain individual (who will remain nameless) the other day, and they seemed shocked by how "different" i look. i am not sure why this caught me so off guard, but it did. it may be that i was thrown way off by the fact that the other person that was with this certain previously mentioned individual actually said, "whoa." when they saw me. i wish that i could have some light shed on this whole situation. i am left feeling quite... i dont know... strange.

to prevent this whole issue from happening again, i have decided to update all of you on my physical appearance. i understand that this may be quite unusual but try to work with me. my name is still colleen anne rankin. i am still 5'11" tall (although, it is a constant debate... i actually think that i am 6'). i still have green eyes.

some changes: i have hair! it is shoulder length. it is colored: the base is a bit lighter brown than my natural color and there are chunky blonde highlights mixed with lightening blonde highlights throughout. i straighten it every day (i know this is a big change for me, but i am trying to branch out in my styling skills). i didnt think that i was any skinnier than the usual, but i was informed by that certain individual that i have lost quite a bit of weight. this you will just have to judge for yourself... i have no further comments on the issue. now for the big shocker... i got my nose pierced. before you all freak out... dont... it is nice... a cute little diamond stud. really, trust me, my grandma even likes it.

i feel much better, now that i have gotten that all out there. sigh. what relief to know that i wont have to deal with such an unexpected stress again. i must also add... more important than all of that physical stuff... even though i may look a bit different, i am still me. i assure you, nothing on the inside has changed.

that is all. i have nothing left to say. except... mae... i think that you are super, and i love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should post a picture of yourself so i can see the "different" you

Class of 2000 officers said...

mmm yeaaaahhh. pic. send us a hot pic. pic.

i like it that you said lightning blond. lightning always reminds me of debbie gibson, which makes me happy. Which gives me an idea. There should be lightning pink highlights! That would for sure remind me of Debbie Gibson.

i want to seee you. it has been a long time. a dude at my work just got fired. they found him at his house completely wasted telling everyone that he would never have to work again because he found a man that would take care of him. Oh boy. This man's desperate plight does not help our Saturday plans at all. In fact he has made it nearly impossible to leave early. But I am still working on it. What time is the thing again? Call me. this would be much easier there.