Dec 27, 2004

angel falls

there is this little coffee shop 3 blocks from my apartment. i love it. though it pales in comparison to donkey, it is beautiful. it is not the perfect oasis that is drawn up in my mind, but it is an amazing coffee haven. my roomate feels likes she's in a living room. its a good thing, she says. the esspresso beverages are superb. the coffee is decent. the atmosphere is unbeatable. best of all... wireless internet... for free. now can you beat that?

Hello, friends, this is Sarah. Hope that you weren't enjoying hearing from Colleen too much, because I am taking over. That's right, I run this show. Get it straight. We use capital letters in all the right places around here. If you don't like it, than be on your way. This blog isn't for the fainthearted. So...um, now that I've said all my smacktalk, there really isn't a whole lot left. Oh, yeah, there is this: Mae and Lindsey, I really like you a lot and I've never even met you. Mae, you have a beautiful voice, and Lindsey, congrats on the hedgehog. Great talking to you. Ok.

did you know that i love my roomate? i am not sure if i have said it lately, or on here at all, but i know. she is great... so many things that i could say... i will be brief. she makes me smile... all the time... i am not kidding. i dont remember a time in my life when i have felt such pure laughter like joy because of another person. she is an amazing roomate... we balance eachother out in a way that i cant even discribe (we are so incredibly different that it baffels me sometimes). she makes me feel good about myself... this is such a huge gift in a friendship. the positive reenforcement she sends in my direction is almost contant. it makes me feel good. alright... too much... i am done now.

No comments: