Mar 28, 2007

a story

B.C. (Before Colleen). When My parents lived in Athens they bought a house (rather an old house that had been used as a barn for the past 10 years) and started a remodel. When they tore the living room floor and the stairs out nighttime trips to the bathroom were difficult. My mom was pregnant. She had to open the window, climb out, walk across the roof of the porch, down the ladder, in the front door, across a plank spanning what was once the living room floor, through the kitchen and into the bathroom. When my dad had to pee... he climbed out the window, walked across the porch roof and peed off the side of the porch. Priceless.

Let the countdown begin to when I will move back into my house. All that is left... finish painting the kitchen ceiling, put in the kitchen floor, and restrech the upstairs carpet. I have two roommate candidates. Erin Molnar and Jon Kuhns. Who do you think the winner should be?

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

You know who I vote.

A. Nonnymuss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Class of 2000 officers said...

now it's my turn to laugh really hard.

your parents are my hero.

i still want their house to be mine.