Mar 13, 2007

pointless.

Did you know that about the ICO and NCA? That is the International Coffee Organization and the National Coffee Association. All those years working in the coffee business and it turns out I was walking around fat, dumb, and happy... and apparently completely uninformed. I am currently writing a paper on Fair Trade V. Free Trade in the Coffee Industry, and its social impacts at the civilian level. It is hard, and strange. It seems that everyone knows about Fair Trade but there is no good source information. On the other hand no one knows about TRILS (Trade Related International Labor Standards... the topic of my last such paper) but there is a butt load of information on them. It is a strange world in which we live.

Big news: Colin is potentially a rock climber and he is for sure from Oregon which is outstanding. I think that it was meant to be. If the facts aren't enough... Colin is the male derivative of Colleen. Mere chance, I think not.

4 comments:

Class of 2000 officers said...

I demand to know about this Colin.

nice use of the phrase "butt load," by the way.

What was the name of that kid we took to the Mexican restaurant and no one really liked him? Including you?

crankin said...

Shawn something... I don't remember... I think the whole experience might have been supressed. It might be far to early to have real talk about Colin... I will fill you in when the appropriate time comes.

Class of 2000 officers said...

you brought it up and now you're just going to leave me hanging?

Sweet T said...

Ok so Colin is not a rock climber because he is afraid of heights... he is still quite fascinating though. He is in his late 20s and that's all I know for now... he has also not (nor has anyone else) mentioned a girlfriend.