Mar 12, 2007

happenings.

Talya and Chris blew through town on Saturday. Ellie Cantoni turned 21 and there were festive festivities. There was breakfast eating at Jasper's which once again left me smelling like stale french toast, coffee, and cigarettes (not good, bad). Then there was much studying. It was what one might call a productive weekend, delightful at least.

This morning I have had potentially the best cup of coffee my pallet has ever enjoyed. Flur Azul, Nicaragua... amazing... it really did taste like carmel and milk chocolate. In fact, the Intelligentsia coffee has just baffled me. I am shocked to say, that they have won my heart. It would appear that I am a Starbucks girl no more. It will now become my personal goal to take all of you with me.

Lyndsey, your home improvement photos have inspired me. That wood floor... the joy of finding such a treasure buried under something so ugly... what a feeling. If I didn't have to go to class, I would pick up my tools right now and set to work on my own home improvement. Further... I think that a short visit to bangs is in order. What are your thoughts? Mae, you should try to get in on this.

2 comments:

Class of 2000 officers said...

Come to Bangs. Make it a long visit. Bring your hammers and hard hats. It's pretty much a construction zone in there.

I will make you french toast and cigarettes.

Sweet T said...

You jerks can't do that without me! You can come to my apartment and paint! It seems we are all doing some fixing up...