Apr 12, 2005

untitled.

I just realized that I talk about drunk people and concerts too much. From now on, I am going to try to keep that to a minimal. I appologize if this has been an annoyance.

Today, we will talk about houses, puppies, and reading. First, houses... I am attempting to buy a house. Actually, I am trying to convince my dad to buy me a house that I would eventually purchase from him, or sell at a later date for profit. This evening will be the final pitch... say a little prayer. The house of my desire is located here in West Akron, at the corner of Exchange and Westover. It is a beautiful little brick house with a nice 2 car garage. There are 4 bedrooms, which at this point I am not really sure what I will do with, but the best part, there is a breakfast knook! It is so adorable, really, you must see it.

The thing is this, the house is on the big side, at least for just little old me. There are 4 bedrooms, one of which I will occupy. I assume one will work nicely for a little office of sorts. Molnar is going to live in the third, but that leave one extra. Any takers? Now I must say, I am going to be very selective in my roommate selection, and if I even get the house is still very much up in the air, but it could be a possiblity. Talya, Mae-Mae, the two of you would be at the top of my roommate selection list. Would either of you possibly be interested in relocating to Akron?

Puppies: I had a puppy pee on my white tank top on Sunday. Did you know that puppy pee is clear?! No, it is not yellow like the typical pee type. Who knew!? I certainly didn't. Erin selected her puppy. She has been named Lola (as in the cross-dresser). As soon as Lola was picked out of the three little puppies, I was not allowed to hold her. Apparently, Molnar is concerned that Lola will decide that she likes me better, so to prevent this from happening, I will not be allowed to play with her until it is certain that Erin is her favorite. It seems a little strange to me, but whatever. She is so cute by the way. It almost makes me want one for my very own.

Reading: I have been doing too much of it lately. Seriously, it might be becoming a problem. I am not sure how to go about controling myself. Mae, I read that Chuck Klosterman book. It was swell, thanks for the recommendation.

Randoms: I decided yesterday that I am going to keep my hair cut short for the summer. I will continue to buzz cut it until about mid-august, than I will proceed in the growing out process. It just seems like a fun summer thing to do. Thoughts? Do you all still love me, because I have been wondering lately. Please, tell me that you love me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't possibly be serious. About the love thing. You're our little peanut! Our little bald peanut. Who can run a lathe. Need I say more?

Anonymous said...

First, I think you are swell.

Second, Tell me some cool things about Akron.

Lyndsey Fellers