Apr 3, 2005

OTR

The information you will recieve in this post is directed mostly towards a Miss Mae Klingler, however, it may be interesting to the rest of you as well. Hence why I am writing, rather than just calling Mae and telling her.

Last night I had the privledge of attending the best Over the Rhine show ever preformed. Molnar says that it was just for me, because who knows, maybe it wasn't as enjoyable for some of the rest of the audience. I however, loved it. They sang all of the best songs... including, Suitcase (eat your heart out Klingler), Latter Days (my first favorite OTR song), Ohio, Spark (my favorite song on the new album). Dude they even busted out one from Ametuer Shortwave Radio. All of the best songs from Drunkard's Prayer were also featured. It was swell. You should have been there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you suck. suitcase. my favorite. i miss you.