Feb 13, 2005

you're killin' me smalls!

lyndsey... you are funny... i am talking laugh out loud funny. i am moving out of sarah's apartment on portage path and moving in to molnar's house. i share the hedge hog with molnar. that is all. understand?

i enjoy the gold coast. i have a pain in my neck. we are talking an intense pain. i cant bend to the right at all. it is no good. i am currently wearing an icy hot patch but it doesnt seem to be helping. at this point, i am not quite sure what to do.

the madness is over. as of yesterday, i am offically moved. i now have my own room here at jefferson. it is a beautiful thing. however, my new roommates dont seem to have the proper appreciation for the loft bed. they have both told me that they think it is time that i got a "big girl bed." i am not sure how to respond to this. the loft is my pride and joy. lyndsey, mae, talya, emily, come back to me so that i can feel good about myself again.

molnar got into grad school! this was friday's big news. the funny thing... her application wasnt even complete... she hadnt written her application essay. rather than sending her the expected letter saying that they couldnt process her application until the essay was turned in, she got the acceptance letter in the mail. this seems strange to me. does it seem strange to you? oh well, whatever. it is exciting to know that i will no longer be the only liberal attending the U of A. all those closed minded people... they are too much for me.

how does one respond to a roommate who eats all of the other roommates' food? now i am not saying that i am not all about the sharing. i love to share. the issue i have is when food or beer, or whatever, is finished without the permission of the owner, and than it isnt replaced. any words of wisdom here would be helpful. we are not exactly sure how to aproach the situation.

No comments: