Feb 9, 2005

what about a hermit crab?

lyndsey, you have confused me. what are you saying about hermit crabs? i dont have a hermit crab. i dont even like hermit crabs. and note to you, mae moves far more than i do.

i think i drink to much coffee. how much is to much? whatever that limit is, i think that i have reached or rather, far surpassed it.

do i study to much? for the last 2 weeks, i have been waking up nearly every weekday morning at 5 am to go to starbucks and study. i know that this may seem a bit extreme, but it is my most productive time. plus, you remember the things i love, well it brings joy to my heart... these hours of starbucks early morning studying. not to mention the fact that my ability to productively study at night has declined. the only issue, however, is that i am not getting enough sleep. so i am cranky pants far more than i would like to be. the supplemental afternoon nap is a little bit helpful, but i think i may be becoming quite a mess. though my life may be falling apart, i am doing quite well in school. i wonder if success in my school work is worth loosing my sanity over.

hmm. i feel that there may be no good answer. nuts.

1 comment:

Class of 2000 officers said...

sorry, i meant hog. i mistake the two quite often. is it yours? is there a split custody situation?