Jan 10, 2006

Hello, and thank you for your promt responses. You are all swell. So, here I go...

Guess what... I moved back to my parents' house! It is so much fun, really, I am so overwhelmed with joy that I could pee. Actually, it sucks and I want to go away. Currently, I am in Athens. It is great. Don't you just all love Athens?!

I don't feel that I really have anything relevant to say. Sorry, about that. I have a little bit of hair now, not much mind you, but it is comin' back. Oh, there is something, I tore all of the tendons on the left side of my ankle. Technically, I did what you would call "popped tendons." Basically, I hyperextended and or partially tore them. So, no surgery necessary. That is good. I was rock climbing, I dropped wrong landed on my ankle at a 90 degree angle. It was fun, still is in fact.

I sure do have knack for hurting myself. I think that if this continues, then I will just begin to schedule them into my life plans. Overall, I think that it may be far less stressful this way.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how long are you in Athens? When you do come back to Akron would you like to hang out?

Lyndsey H.