Jan 19, 2005

retracting yet again.

public apology #2. lyndsey, i am sorry for the nasty message that i left for you on my recent blog. it was harsh and unnecessary. i am sorry for the pain that i caused you and i am sorry that i posted it in a blog rather than calling you on the phone. please please please forgive me. i have this issue that involves me reacting before taking the time to really think about the repercussions of the decisions i am making. i am working on it. i am sorry that you had to bear the brunt of the problem. i love you.

moving on. today was my second day of classes at the university of akron. crazy, i have actually been enjoying myself! now dont get me wrong, it pales in comparison to OU, but it is working for me. the whole semester thing is weird, and the class time scheduling is all screwed up, but everything is right downtown, so the distance from class to class requires far less walking. strange, in just 2 days, i have been hearing far more people at UA complaining about how much they have to walk, than i ever did at OU. oh and suckiness... i always forget how freaking cold winter is in northeastern ohio. remember that when you are feeling cold as you walk down grosvenor ave. my face is wind burned, and my feet take hours to thaw out.

i must go study now. oh how i love learning. see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Sweet T said...

I am not going to try to compete with the cold factor, but I will say that when you are done with your day, you get to drive home.... and I have to spend all day walking... so we may be even.