Jan 15, 2005

i have lost my love

i dont know what the problem is, but i just dont love blogging like i used to. i am sorry my friends. i would like to say that i will try to do better, but i am not sure that i will try at all. only time will tell.

a few brief messages:

TD: i will be in athens 1.21-1.23 for mae's show. i know that this is a stretch with the whole your roommate strongly dislikes me thing, but do you think that i could stay with you? i was thinking that i would just ask someone else, that i dont know, love, or appreciate nearly as much as you, but i dont like that plan. you are my favorite one there, so i want to stay with you. can we make it happen? no stress, i understand if it is a problem.

mae-mae: i told sarah that she isnt allowed to come to athens with me on the prementioned weekend, so i will be there friday eveningish-sunday morning. work for you? works for me.

1 comment:

Sweet T said...

I think you should go a little lighter on Lyndsey. I mean she is one with someone else now which means that we come like 3rd or 4th in terms of priority. I know that more than anything she wants to come see us all, but she is making a good decision that I am sure was very hard for her. We should be sympathetic with her that she doesn't get to partake, hurt because we don't get to enjoy her, but understanding because we love her. I know that you are just sad and this is your way of showing her how much you care about seeing her, but the message might produce a lot of guilty feelings.