Jan 3, 2005

i am dying

it is certain that one day we will all die, therefore, we are all, at this point, dying. sadly, i think that my time is a little nearer than some. cause of death: sinus infection. that is right. i have sinusitis, and it is going to kill me. usually, i can handle this illness pretty well, though it is always miserable. issue arises when the thing never goes away. this time, my lovely sinus friend, decided to come for a long visit. it has been with me for 2 months, and survived into its second round of antibiotics. case in point, it will kill me, therefore i am dying. so relax, it isnt the cancer that is going to kill me, it is the sinusitis.

seriously, no, i am not dying. well, i am, but not from this sinus infection, and the cancer is still all gone, so dont fret. i just feel like poop. feeling like poop isnt fun, and feeling like poop for 2 months is even less fun. yes, my life is miserable.

a positive just to lighten up your day... i got curtain rods today! what fun, i really feel as though my life is not complete. now, back to my whining. i have a slow leak in every one of the tires on my jeep. explain to me, please, how this happens.

do any of you know about iPods? i need to get the music back onto my computer from the iPod because i inadvertently erased the entire library. is this possible? i cant figure it out. help me please.

2 comments:

Sweet T said...

I am sorry to see that you have been dying for a really long time now... but when will you be alive again?

Sweet T said...

REALLY COLLEEN... I KNOW YOU HAVE CHECKED OTHERS... I SEE THE COMMENTS... DON'T LET NOT HAVING INTERNET BE A REASON TO STOP POSTING...I WANT TO SEE INTO YOUR LIFE...WAKE UP AND STOP LEAVING US HANGING!