Jan 11, 2005

i dont know what has happened to me. oh wait, maybe i do... oh never mind.

not really sure why, i feel the need to say sorry for my lack of blogging. i think that it is because i dont have instant access to the internet anymore. such deprivation. maybe it is because i feel like i am so busy i dont have time to breath. excuses, excuses... i know.

school starts for me again, one week from today. university of crakron here i come! now, i am excited to go back to school, ready to graduate and all that, but i have had the understandable reservations about going to the U of A. my dad has been telling me for months that i really need to stop being such a judgmental ass and give it a chance. fine dad. so for the last 2 or 3 weeks, i have been trying to "give it a chance." that time is over now. the last 2 days have thoroughly convince me that UA is completely unimpressive and the organizational system and the people that make it up are entirely void of all intelligence. heed my advice... stay far away! sadly, it is too late for me. i am in over my head, there is no going back now.

ansel adams has been promoted to the piano room wall. iPod arrived in the mail today. new chair for the living room. the new tv stand is beautiful. i still have a sinus infection... yes, we are going on 3 months here. i am having issues getting into this damn statistics class... they arent making it easy for me. my life is full of such bliss and then there are the hick-ups.

No comments: