May 25, 2007

the last sorriest excuse...

I am sorry. I am the worst of them all. Happy blated Birthday... I know that that means nothing. Like Talya, I also thought of you much in the days before the 21st of May, but then school started. Please, forgive me. I will try to do better. I love you.

My hedgehog smells awful. I have this theory that hedgehogs might be one of those animals that increases in smell as they age. Or, maybe he has hit puberty. Regardless of cage cleaning or whatever, it is just bad. Also, his poops are huge. I think there might be something wrong. You were lucky to get out when you did. Maybe I should change the brand of food that I am giving him. If I recall this might effect the smell of the feces.

That bonfire... it will be somewhere around the 19th of June. See, my friend Jon is turning 30 so some sort of festivities were in order. This seemed appropriate. You are all invited. In fact, I would really like it if you came. Bring your significant others. Also, bring some boxers (the men's underpants type)... I am not sure on the size... I will get back to you on that... best pattern wins.

As of right now, I have read 200 pages in a textbook in the last four days. I need to get in about 100 more this weekend. Bliss.