May 8, 2007

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Do you remember that song? Good stuff. I am supposed to be writing a Politics of the Global Economy final right now. However, the Latin American debt crisis just isn't doing it for me right now. I hate finals. This may seem normal, but I am quite thrown off by my feelings. I can manage to push through the entire semester with focus and diligence. Then, finals roll around and I become the world's biggest slacker. At this point, I have no answer, so I will do my best not to fail them all.

I weeded one of my flower beds yesterday. The mass of dandelions put up a good fight, but I beat them out in the end. I hate the grass clippings left over after I mow the lawn, but I am to lazy to rake them. Are there any other options? I think that I am going to look into getting some new gravel for my driveway.

We are going to have a bonfire. Do you want to come?

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

You need a Donkey.
They have those attatchments.
When?

Class of 2000 officers said...

let's go in on a load of gravel together!

when is this fire?

crankin said...

i got nothin' on the when. sorry, i will have to get back to you. how do you propose this shared load of gravel works?